Designed to enable financing that might otherwise be unavailable due to a collateral shortfall for small businesses, minority- and women-owned businesses, and businesses located in HubZone areas that need access to capital for growth or expansion.
- Small businesses with fewer than 250 employees and revenue equal to or less than $20 million.
- Ohio-based business - new or existing.
- Maximum cash collateral deposit amount for fixed asset or working capital loans is $1.5 million. Maximum lender loan amount is $5 million.
- Minimum loan amount for working capital is $100,000.
- Loans may be used for short-term or long-term owner occupied commercial real estate, equipment purchases, leasehold improvements, refinancing and more.
- See Eligibility Criteria for a complete list.
To learn more about how our commercial loan services can benefit your business today, call:
Mon - Fri: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Join the Club!
Join our Text Club to receive special offers and information from CNB!
Text CNBOHIO to 82257
Service available in USA only. Text HELP to 82257 for help. Standard Text Message and any ProTexting List, send "STOP" to 82257. SMS Marketing Provided by ProTexting.com