Citizens National Bank is always striving to improve user experience in our online banking products. Beginning June 1, CNB Online Banking will have a new look and feel, improved navigation and easier access to bill payment.
Upon logging in, users will now be presented with a relationship summary page as their Account List. This integrated landing page provides access to key functions such as bill payment, alert management, up-to-date balances, transfers and more. The new look and feel offers a clean, categorized view of different sections, allowing users to know exactly where they need to click to find the information they need quickly.
Categories on this new page include:
- Account List - This section provides an overview of all your CNB accounts at a glance, including Deposits and Loans.
- Today's Transactions - All transactions for your primary account are listed here. You may also choose a different account to view by clicking the drop down menu.
- Express Transfer - Transfer funds between accounts and even determine a future date for the transfer easily from this section.
- Quick Pay - This new area includes both "Pay Bills" and "Pay People" tabs. Make all bill payments or personal payments right from the summary page, without having to access a separate browser window for bill payment.
- Search Transactions - Search by date, amount or check number to research a particular transaction.
Login requirements and functionality of CNB Online Banking remains the same and users will see no difference in their ability to access their account information and retrieve statements as they have in the past.