Citizens National Bank is one of the largest agricultural lenders in the local area. We are a preferred provider for the Farm Services Agency and offer many loan programs through the FSA guaranteed loan programs and the Farmer Mac loan programs.
Contact an Ag Lender today!
- Farm Services Agency (FSA) - CNB is a preferred lender offering long-term fixed rate financing on real estate
- Farmer Mac Loans - CNB offers first mortgage laons through the Farmer Mac I Program and competitively-priced funding through Farmer Mac II in the form of USDA Guaranteed Loans
- State of Ohio Ag-LINK Loans - Provides low-interest working capital loans up to $150,000. The State Treasurer's Office determines which applications are approved based upon financial need.
- Real Estate Loans
- Revolving Credit and Lines of Credit
Ask the Lender
How long will it take to find out if I'm approved for an ag real estate loan?
Steve Ritter, SVP/Bluffton City Executive and Ag Lender
We want to make it as easy and quick as possible to process your loan application paperwok. As part of our underwriting process, you should be able to supply us with:
- Year-end financial statements (minimum 3 years)
- Personal financial statements if farm operation is in an entity
- 3-5 years of tax returns
- Operation plan of recent history and projections
- Additional information about your operation's future plans and needs
The typical underwriting process will take from 1-4 weeks depending on the complexity of the request and timing our loan approval meetings. We make our loan approval decisions locally and have done this for almost a century. The majority of our lenders and credit underwriters have experience in the agriculture industry and several have hands-on experience.
We have several options available for your financing needs. We offer fixed and variable loan rates. We are preferred lenders with the Farm Service Agency and we typically have approvals from them in 10-14 days. We also participate in the FSA's Beginning Farmer Program and their loan guarantee programs.
CNB works with Homier and Sons to offer equipment financing for their customers